Git Exam Questions and answers
Which of the following should be done after installing Git on a system for the first time? (Choose all that apply)
– git config –global user.name “”
– git config –global user.email
Which Git command is used to stage changes for a commit?
– git add is used to stage changes for a commit.
What command is used to get changes into a remote repo?
– git push
What does the git checkout feature1 command do?
– It checks out a branch called feature1.
Git is an example of what type of tool?
– Source Control Management (SCM)
What is one way to configure a Git installation to authenticate with a remote repository like github.com?
– Upload a public ssh key to your github.com account.
Which command is used to obtain a local copy of a Git repository?
– git clone